Monday, March 12, 2007

Monterey Aquarium!

Bethany and I hit up the monterey aquarium this weekend on a roadtrip down to do some sightseeing and touresty stuff. The giant ocean sunfish took the cake as the most amazing sight to see at the aquarium (below)... they are incredibly huge and have insane facial features!
I thought this was a cool pic of bethany looking into a circulur glass of fish... It would make a good painting if it were blurrier, maybe a photoshop project.

The scariest eel in the house... and it's already dead!


Aside from these, there were funny otters (one that was eating his tail), a lot of jellyfish, and sharks galore. I used my new camera and it ruled. (it lets you take 60 FPS video... which I needed to catch high speed motion of the fishes!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home