Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Daily grind


So... when I started this blog, it was all about adventure. The thrill of seeing a new land in california, grappling with the challenges of graduate school at UCLA, and eventually settling in on a new life out here. Yeah.. all that stuff happened. So here's a snapshot of the daily grind for me... I've been committed to making 2007 a year where i get in shape and "hit the gym". That means taking the early train, which leaves san francisco at 6:16AM. Luckily, I typically remain a crusty zombie until I arrive at work around 7:20 to start my workout. My goal has been to run 3 times a week before work, and after each workout I put a check mark on my calendar in my cube. I'm at 6 weeks now of 3 to 4 check marks per work week and I'm pretty proud of that. One month down! Anyhow, the hot water comes faster from the showers at work. (at least versus my shower before 6AM) here's a shot of me on cal-train, which is very nice, smooth, and quiet on its way to and from my job in santa clara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home