Monday, November 27, 2006

One last thing before I leave MI!


Here we are... Myself, Matt, and Bryan outside Athens Coney Island, where we enjoyed some coney fries and some delicious conversation about the upcoming Troy Athens Reunion. (ten year) I bailed to head home for SF, but I hear that the turnout wasn't too high. (125 including guests out of 360 graduating seniors back in '96) After eating up, Matt let me drive his dad's pontiac solstice around the neighborhood. This was a special treat, as I worked extensively on the design of the brakes for this car for over a year in my time at GM, and they felt great. The car was a lot of fun to drive and would be even sweeter in california without the snow. Hmmm... maybe when the cavvy quits on me. ha! let's hope that never happens! She's still a baby with under 63k and a brand new passenger side window. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home