Saturday, February 02, 2008

Done about town

San francisco has a promotion each year for fixed price meals at over
100 restaurants in the city. Its a great opportunity to check out
expensive 4 and 5 star restaurants for 32$. I've been eating out like
crazy because of DAT (dine about town) through the last couple weeks
of January. To finish off the promotion, Scott (on my bowling team)
and I hit up ruth's chris steakhouse for a filet. Definitely a bang
for buck meal with all the fixins..
We ate at the bar, but had to bolt before they could box up our key
lime pie. On our way to bowling, which is why we had to bolt, I
called up ruth and asked if we could pick up our pie the next day.
I'm sure we surprised them when we actually showed up to claim our
pie. We ate it up at starbucks next door and it was amazing. Notice
the premium steakhouse takeout bag!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home