Friday, April 22, 2005


Meijer comes through again! Reinforcing that meijer may be the best store on the planet, a manager at meijer actually shipped a PSP case (left) and microfiber cleaning cloth that were missing from my package. I purchased the PSP my last night in Michigan over spring break and realized later that I was missing the case and cleaning cloth after I got on the plane. I sent one email to sony and one to meijer about the missing items, and within 2 weeks, meijer shipped the items to my door. Speaking of impressive service, Playboy has recently begun to provide "content" formatted for PSP... technology rules... pictured on the PSP on the right is part of their free introductory pack. (includes some pics and a movie, supposedly a taste of what people might pay for) Nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home