Tuesday, November 16, 2004


I've survived my first mid-terms and I think they went pretty well. I got the median score on my Energy Methods course (check the spelling on the title of the book!, I think I've got a "copy"!) Anyhow, I am still waiting to get my mid term back in the other course, Mechanics of Deformable Solids, which I think went alright. Today I've been kicking back a bit and enjoying a little study break. I just burned an hour playing the online game "peasant's quest", (check www.peasantsquest.com) It's pretty funny, though I needed a hint to win, but hey.. life's too short. I will hit the books again tonight and try to work ahead to have some free time for thanksgiving with my girlfriend. a break will be nice and I'm excited. I can't believe there's only 3 weeks of school left...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home